Celebrating a birthday or anniversary at a game? Want to propose to that special someone?
Commemorate the special occasion with a personal message on the videoboard during a game at
Jack Trice Stadium or Hilton Coliseum. This program allows fans a chance to have a personal
message displayed in front of thousands of Cyclone fans on game day.
1. Select Sport/Event
2. Select Opponent and Date
3. Please use the space below to write your message.
(Limited to 35 characters, including spaces and punctuation).
Guidelines and Additional Information
- Requests for messages must be received, paid for in full with a credit/debit card, at least 3 business days in advance of the event. There is no exception to this rule.
- Iowa State University reserves the right to edit or refuse to display any message.
- Birthdays, anniversaries, or marriage proposals will be allowed. The message may not contain any form of commercialism, political commentary, etc. and must comply with NCAA, Big 12, and Iowa State University rules, regulations, and policies.
- Limit of 3 announcements per event (first 3 people who request a message/payment in full).
Your message will be displayed once during the following time period:
Football: between 1st & 2nd quarters
Basketball: 2nd media timeout in the first half (12:00)
Gymnastics: between 1st & 2nd rotation
Volleyball: between sets 1 & 2
Wrestling: during intermission
Your Price: $150.00